- Choose suitable locations for the Energy Manager and Display, ensuring that the data ports on the bottom of the Energy Manager are easily accessible for the end user. This product uses WiFi technology to link the controller to the display. The signal from the Energy Manager should reach the Display within modern houses but solid walls and obstructions can affect this. To ensure best performance the distance between the Display and Energy Manager should not exceed 5 metres. If you are in doubt about the effectiveness of the signal strength please check before installation.
- Ensure a mains power supply is available at these locations.
- If your chosen location for the Energy Manager is not adjacent to the services you require to be monitored then run cabling between these positions during your first fix installation.
- Fix the Energy Manager and Display in their final positions and make power supply connections.
- Make connections to the service you require to be monitored. Note: Additional equipment may be required to connect to other manufacturer’s products. Please contact NetThings if in doubt.
- Pair the Display to the Energy manager, complete the channel setup, and remove the yellow commissioning warning banner.
- Use energy on systems that you have connected to and check that this registers on your display.
- Leave information with the end user for them to gain maximum usage of this product.
Further information can be found below:
Energy Manager Installation & User Guides
ENERGY MANAGER SOFTWARE VERSION 2.5.0
Click Here for Energy Manager Installation & User Guide
ENERGY MANAGER SOFTWARE VERSION 2.3.0, 2.3.1, 2.4.0
200SM075 V1.0 – Energy Manager Installation & User Guide (includes M-Bus)
ENERGY MANAGER SOFTWARE VERSION 1.2.2
200SM036-SW-C1.2.2 (User Guide Only, See the latest Energy Manager manual for information on Installation)